Here you'll find all the videos and files you need to make the most of your special edition.
Thanks for buying 3D World Pro Software Training: Maya. If you haven't bought it yet and have found this page by accident or word of mouth, lucky you! But without the issue the following downloads aren't much use, so we'd recommend going to picking up a copy here.
In the 130-page guide you'll find everything you need to know to become a Maya master including inspirational galleries, expert software training and in-depth Q&As. Below you'll find links to all the files you need to complete the issue's tutorials.
- Create custom muscle deformers in Maya - page 68
- How to animate using IK/FK rigs - page 70
- Rig a character for posing in Maya - page 72
- Save time by creating reusable 3D models - page 80 - files, screenshots, videos
- Create a cartoon character illustration - page 88
- Model and texture assets for VFX in Maya and ZBrush - page 94
- Animate a character with blend shapes - page 102
- Create movement with cloth and hair - page 110