Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- An epic wargame deserves an epic trailer, and that's what RealtimeUK provided for War Thunder. We find out how they did it.
- Promising a range of productivity improvements and a closer tie to other versions of V-Ray, Mike Griggs tests the latest version of VRayforC4D.
- This mind-blowing video installation sees monitors create a range of 3D effects is a very unusual way.
- Get inside the mind of Spain-based CG artist as he reveals the creative process behind Rob the Robot.
- With the PS4 and Xbox One hitting the stores at the moment, the games industry's in the spotlight right now. But how do you go about getting into it? 3D World takes a look.
- Wacom, Train to Create and digital artist Uli Staiger bring a new 3D and compositing series to London this week.
- New York-based production company Blacklist invites viewers to immerse themselves in a puzzle and 'question everything'.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman explains how to make a material with clean areas and rust without painting it all by hand.
- The team at Blur Studio explain how they created this epic cinematic trailer, which brings this caped crusader back to the world of videogames.
- Jordi Bares explains how Realise Studio detonated G-Star Raw's products to create a commercial that stayed true to Rankin's artistic vision.