Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- With the PS4 and Xbox One hitting the stores at the moment, the games industry's in the spotlight right now. But how do you go about getting into it? 3D World takes a look.
- Wacom, Train to Create and digital artist Uli Staiger bring a new 3D and compositing series to London this week.
- New York-based production company Blacklist invites viewers to immerse themselves in a puzzle and 'question everything'.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman explains how to make a material with clean areas and rust without painting it all by hand.
- The team at Blur Studio explain how they created this epic cinematic trailer, which brings this caped crusader back to the world of videogames.
- Jordi Bares explains how Realise Studio detonated G-Star Raw's products to create a commercial that stayed true to Rankin's artistic vision.
- To challenge current students and to attract prospective new ones, Denmark's 3D College came up with a student project to create this promotional trailer.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman reports on the last day's events from SIGGRAPH Asia 2013, the annual computer graphics and interactive techniques conference.
- With a bit of romance and a lot of CG, Warm Bodies is a zombie movie with a fresh twist. Mark Ramshaw find out how it was done.
- Digital artist Daniel D’Avila explains the process behind this awe-inspiring 3D artwork, featuring a granny on the hunt for adventure.