Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- 3D artist Mike Griggs shares his 10 top tips for creating a sci-fi vessel using 3D software.
- Warsaw duo Fafankulo have gone from knowing nothing about animation to this great showreel in 18 months. You be amazed what they've made!
- Antony Ward shows you how to create a sense of movement using Maya's dynamics toolsets.
- A young man declares his feelings through a billboard in charming 3D short Love in the World of Advertising.
- Jeremy Kool explains how The Paper Fox, a visually stunning interactive adventure for iOS, was brought to life.
- Getting good map data into 3D apps is complicated, but this handy plug-in solves that problem for Cinema 4D users, says Mike Griggs.
- Behind this visually stunning piece is a prominent message. We find out how it was made and the idea behind it.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman looks to see if Ballistic's Matte Painting 3 lives up to the series' reputation.
- Get ready to set sail on the journey of a lifetime in this awe-inspiring 3D trailer for the latest release of the action-adventure videogame.
- Ron Thornton's passion for sci-fi has lead him to work on popular TV shows, including Babylon 5, Star Trek and Starship Troopers. Here he reveals the secrets to a successful spaceship design.