Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- Platige Image explain how they created two inspiring animations for the United Nation to raise awareness of global malnutrition.
- Short film Booty Call was animated in 10 days by 16 animators from Europe and Kenny Roy, a director from LA. Find out how they managed it, and check out the finished version.
- German motion studio breathes life into Swiss franc bank notes in this illustrated campaign for Bank Coop.
- Award-winning animation studio Blue Zoo creates striking, low-poly 3D spot for the annual international rugby league tournament.
- Online rendering and collaboration is already a part of CAD pipelines. But will 2013 be the year the cloud finally breaks the mould?
- Featuring badass robots, a world-class soccer player and Zachary Quinto's Spock, Microsoft sells straight-up game immersion in this new ad promoting its upcoming Xbox One console.
- Digital artist Antony Ward unleashes his inner fashionista with version 3 of the cloth design software Marvelous Designer.
- Inspired by nature and built for a post-apocalyptic world, check out this cool mobile welding machine, illustrated by digital artist Daniil Alikov.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman checks out the latest edition of this popular series of digital art books.
- Award-winning production company Not to Scale New York create unique and captivating idents for America's new 24-hour sports channel.