Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- Inspired by nature and built for a post-apocalyptic world, check out this cool mobile welding machine, illustrated by digital artist Daniil Alikov.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman checks out the latest edition of this popular series of digital art books.
- Award-winning production company Not to Scale New York create unique and captivating idents for America's new 24-hour sports channel.
- The latest iteration of Planetside's natural terrain renderer has finally arrived. Steve Jarratt checks out the new feature set.
- Creative agency Imaginary Forces' executive producer Gabriel Marquez talks about the studio's work on acclaimed video game God of War.
- London-based creative studio Mainframe creates shells with brash and synthetic pop patterning for annual music festival Isle of MTV.
- Here's a fantastic way to take sort-of-3D photographs on your iPhone, and it's completely free!
- 3D animation meets graphic design as Tim Clapham shows you how to animate and composite a pro-quality logo sequence.
- A workstation-level of 3D modelling performance in a heavy but still portable package, says James Morris.
- Oscar-winning visual effects facility Framestore uses Maya to bring an army of robots to life in this new spot for the German car manufacturer.