Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- With its simple tools that allow you to work directly with cached geometry, Scott Wheeler finds this package a real delight to use.
- Creative agency Kompost combine the powers of Maya and Cinema 4D to create complex 3D show opener for the annual TEDx Zurich event.
- Crowd funding is big business for indie games and shorts. Now Blur Studio is showing the potential of Kickstarter to fund feature-length productions.
- London-based 3D agency Minmud breathes life into Zaha Hadid's design for Tokyo's Olympic centrepiece.
- One of the most innovative and versatile concept artists working in ﬁlms today, we talk to Aaron Sims about his inspirations, work, plans for the future and much, much more.
- New York-based animation studio uses Maya, ZBrush and RealFlow to create a magical world for Kellogg's Fruit Loops cereal brand.
- These 3D numbers were created using plastic and glass. Get some typography inspiration!
- Sony unveils action-packed commercial ahead of its much anticipated new console launch this November.
- Mocap tracker Rebecca-Louise Leybourne shows how to do an essential job for film and TV that few will notice.
- New York-based production company Psyop turned to the tools of Maya and ZBrush to create this magical, lucky world for the California Lottery.