There are 587 articles tagged with Animation
- Adobe's just released the first big update to its CC apps - and we've got full details here. Read on to find out what's new.
- Featuring animatronic wooden models, this new Coca-Cola commercial takes a time-travelling trip back through one happy man's healthy life.
- Students from the University for the Creative Arts synchronise computer generated imagery to a live performance of classical music.
- Simon Spilsbury'S clients include Nike, the Guardian and Paramount Comedy Channel, to name just a few. In the this interview, the Bath-based creative tells you how to animate your illustrations
- Video maker Guiz de Pessemier has recreated the original 1981 Donkey Kong video game in stop motion.
- Each issue, we ask a top designer to create their own take on our Design Matters tagline. For Brazilian designer and director Fabricio Lima, that take included a nightclub in a toaster and a rave on a coffee machine. We caught up with him to find out why...
- Pixar's best-loved robot gets a photo series of his own as photographer Meddy Garnet places him in serene environments.
- 3D World magazine wants your votes in prestigious awards promoting the best artists and technology in the CG industry.
- From babies in a band to an old guy sweating Skittles, advertising agencies are getting more creative in order to get your attention. Check out these inspirational examples of TV commercials...
- Mike Griggs demonstrates how to use MoGraph to get those wheels turning.