There are 54 articles tagged with Cinema 4D
- Now it's part of the Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D is more popular than ever. Mike Griggs offers some tips to get you started.
- Wacom, Train to Create and digital artist Uli Staiger bring a new 3D and compositing series to London this week.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman explains how to make a material with clean areas and rust without painting it all by hand.
- Creating outstanding motion work is easier than ever thanks to Adobe's suite of powerful tools in Creative Cloud. Alex Donne Johnson shows you how.
- R15, the latest update to Maxon’s 3D suite is speedy and solid, but you can’t please everyone all the time, argues CG expert Steve Jarratt.
- Czech-born, Istanbul-based artist has created a technically dazzling, abstract 3D short. Check it out and prepare to have your brain scrambled!
- 3D animation meets graphic design as Tim Clapham shows you how to animate and composite a pro-quality logo sequence.
- London-based design studio Double G showcases Chinese documentary channel with this gorgeous CG spot.
- Design agency Royale builds new running shoe from scratch with inspiring CGI in cool spot for Nike.
- Need some inspiration? Check out today's today's graphic design showcase, Planetary Anatomy by FOREAL.