- Use Illustrator CS2 and Flash to turn your vector illustrations into an animation for the web.
- All you need is some inks and some brushes to turn a photograph of a car into a vector illustration. John Kelly of Joke Art talks you through the process.
- Bring velocity and meltdown to your subjects with a little magic. Doucin Pierre, aka Someone, shows you how.
- Vector work and an authentic look needn't be mutually exclusive, as Ollie Munden proves by bringing hand-drawn details to bold vector art.
- Tim Danaher sifts through the add-ons available for Google’s design package to reveal the 10 essential plug-ins every SketchUp user should own.
- The possibilities for adding humorous appeal to your type designs are limitless. Jessica Walsh shows you how to whip your letters into shape.
- Who says type has to be plain to be bold? Tom Lane demonstrates how to draw on pattern work to add intricate detail to your type designs.
Get this comprehensive guide to starting out on your own worth £5.99 - for free!Get this comprehensive guide to starting out on your own worth £5.99 - for free!
- HypeForType's Dawn Lewandowski explains how to convert an illustrated alphabet into a quality display font.
- Appcelerator Titanium is a fantastically versatile tool for creating mobile apps, as Anton Mills demonstrates with this game for the iPad.
- Art editor Jo Gulliver shows how grids and templates can ease the pain of developing busy type layouts.
This brilliant 11-page e-booklet is yours when you sign up to our weekly newsletter.This brilliant 11-page e-booklet is yours when you sign up to our weekly newsletter.