We've created a special magazine about Adobe's Creative Cloud - covering Photoshop, Illustrator and more - just for you. Download it right now!We've created a special magazine about Adobe's Creative Cloud - covering Photoshop, Illustrator and more - just for you. Download it right now!
- Use Illustrator CS2 and Flash to turn your vector illustrations into an animation for the web.
- All you need is some inks and some brushes to turn a photograph of a car into a vector illustration. John Kelly of Joke Art talks you through the process.
- Bring velocity and meltdown to your subjects with a little magic. Doucin Pierre, aka Someone, shows you how.
- Vector work and an authentic look needn't be mutually exclusive, as Ollie Munden proves by bringing hand-drawn details to bold vector art.
- Tim Danaher sifts through the add-ons available for Google’s design package to reveal the 10 essential plug-ins every SketchUp user should own.
- The possibilities for adding humorous appeal to your type designs are limitless. Jessica Walsh shows you how to whip your letters into shape.
- Who says type has to be plain to be bold? Tom Lane demonstrates how to draw on pattern work to add intricate detail to your type designs.
- HypeForType's Dawn Lewandowski explains how to convert an illustrated alphabet into a quality display font.
- Appcelerator Titanium is a fantastically versatile tool for creating mobile apps, as Anton Mills demonstrates with this game for the iPad.
- Art editor Jo Gulliver shows how grids and templates can ease the pain of developing busy type layouts.