Here we present you with the finest source of inspiration for designers. Check out top flyer design, Pinterest boards you should follow, examples of HTML5, a selection of the top examples of CSS, the best music videos of 2012, top design toys, Star Wars art, the latest work from illustrators, designers, artists, photographers and more!
- These intricate, thought-provoking designs cut into the New York Times by artist Shanti Grumbine recycle paper in a whole new way.
- These beautiful and bold examples of neon design are as in-your-face as you possibly imagine...
- These designers are all selling wonderful products with proceeds going towards the Typhoon Haiyan fund. Check out what's on offer.
- Take a look at this beautiful alphabet and see if you can work out how Kjell Bloch Sandved made it...
- Brooklyn-based creative Tara McPherson talks about Japanese influences, astrophysics and why she avoids the term 'lowbrow art'.
- Man of Steel director Zack Snyder showed off this concept art in a live Q&A. Are these the fight scenes we'll be seeing in the forthcoming Batman vs Superman movie?
- This inspiring collection of geometric patterns in designs features illustration, branding and more. See what happens when these shapes take centre stage.
- Little White Lies celebrates its 50th issue with 50 writers and 50 artists illustrating 50 of the best films from the past 50 years.
- Every week, we pick our favourite album artwork from recent releases. This week, we look at the Swearin's second album, 'Surfing Strange'.
- Rio 2016 is fast approaching - take a look at the official Olympic and Paralympic pictograms.