Here we present you with the finest source of inspiration for designers. Check out top flyer design, Pinterest boards you should follow, examples of HTML5, a selection of the top examples of CSS, the best music videos of 2012, top design toys, Star Wars art, the latest work from illustrators, designers, artists, photographers and more!
- This inspiring collection of geometric patterns in designs features illustration, branding and more. See what happens when these shapes take centre stage.
- Little White Lies celebrates its 50th issue with 50 writers and 50 artists illustrating 50 of the best films from the past 50 years.
- Every week, we pick our favourite album artwork from recent releases. This week, we look at the Swearin's second album, 'Surfing Strange'.
- Rio 2016 is fast approaching - take a look at the official Olympic and Paralympic pictograms.
- Create amazing game art with the latest issue of digital arts magazine ImagineFX - on sale right now!
- Think of Microsoft's ageing brower and you think of a feisty anime character in a short skirt, right? No? Well then you'd better check this out...
- That might sound like a strange question. But the tablet maker is confident about its products and gung-ho about a new store that's showcasing them.
- Designer Ed Mitchell gives America's state flags a more unified look. What do you think of the results?
- We round up some of Banksy's best designs, and the amazing cinemagraphs one artist has made from them.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman looks to see if Ballistic's Matte Painting 3 lives up to the series' reputation.