Here we present you with the finest source of inspiration for designers. Check out top flyer design, Pinterest boards you should follow, examples of HTML5, a selection of the top examples of CSS, the best music videos of 2012, top design toys, Star Wars art, the latest work from illustrators, designers, artists, photographers and more!
- Kamala Khan is an 16-year-old Muslim who also happens to be the latest Marvel superhero, codename Ms. Marvel. Find out what she looks like...
- Is your charity-raising tache this groteseque? Check out these brilliant portraits, highlighting the facial hair-insanity we're all currently having to endure.
- Put simply, trompe l'oeil is the art of illusion. And the images we've brought together here will seriously make you question your eyesight.
- Thought you were original? Well you're not. Joanna Zhou pulls the rug on the Instagram phenomenon with these illustrations of the same damn photos everybody takes.
- This pack of cards features a series of inspirational quotes to ensure graphic designers play their cards right.
- Roman statues and famous paintings were given an irreverent makeover for this big, bold and humorous illustration by the super-talented Dutch designer.
- These wonderful wooden cut-outs from designer Nathaniel Russell will brighten any day.
- Some well-known creatives unveil their ink, and reveal the story behind it and what makes it special to them.
- Korean artist Jeong Woo Jae's playful paintings focus on the relationship between humans and their pets.
- From Google to Coke, FedEx to KFC, these ultra-minimalistic versions of famous brand logos will make you look twice...