Here we present you with the finest source of inspiration for designers. Check out top flyer design, Pinterest boards you should follow, examples of HTML5, a selection of the top examples of CSS, the best music videos of 2012, top design toys, Star Wars art, the latest work from illustrators, designers, artists, photographers and more!
- This unique series of videos shows leading designer Glenn Jones at work in Adobe's drawing tool.
- Product designer and digital artist David Mahoney talks us through a self-initiated project in his own unique 'tradigital' style, paying homage to icons of British music.
- This packaging and identity design for Canadian organic foodies Blue Goose is truly inspired.
- Mickey Mouse and the Simpsons as you've never seen them before - check out the disturbing work of French artist PEZ.
- This humorous short film sees a dog-taunting man get his just desserts.
- Chilean artist Daniel González recognises the beauty of everyday objects with this self-initiated illustration project Bicicletas.
- Aiming to 'make a statement and possibly a difference', these inspiring illustrations support the LGBT community in the host country of the next Winter Olympics.
- This stirring typographic design from designer Simon Prades combines his love of architectual drawing and the city of Barcelona.
- There's a bizarre world of surreally scatalogical monsters inside Juan Carlos Paz Gómez's head. Why not drop in for a visit?
- Gig posters are an arena in which graphic designers can really indulge their passion for both art and music. Here's our pick of the best - plus some classics from the past.