There are 112 articles tagged with Packaging
- Danish soda brand Frem have created a different font label for each of their fruity fizzy drinks.
- This latest Christmas campaign from high-end shop Harvey Nichols wants you to spend money on yourself.
- This brilliantly designed origami packaging for Veuve Clicquot champagne also doubles up as an ice bucket!
- Check out this packaging created by Big Fish - so beautiful it might even tempt you to eat rice cakes.
- How clever is this? Coke's new Chill Activated Can uses thermochromatic ink to show you whether it's been chilled properly.
- Around The World Beer Flight is a specialty six-pack that has some pretty special label designs.
- With the top and neck of the bottle hand dipped in pure, unbleached beeswax, this design's bound to cause a buzz.
- This packaging and identity design for Canadian organic foodies Blue Goose is truly inspired.
- This branding and packaging for Austrian coffee experts J. Hornig is a gorgeous execution in colour and typography.
- This packaging design for Motif wine was created for those who love a pattern as well as a glass of red.