There are 461 articles tagged with Video
- From London's Tower Bridge to Rome's Colosseum, this short celebrates architecture across Europe with some remarkable time-lapse photography.
- Pub-goers across east London get a chance to listen to trending music with these beautifully typographic tables.
- Featuring animatronic wooden models, this new Coca-Cola commercial takes a time-travelling trip back through one happy man's healthy life.
- Students from the University for the Creative Arts synchronise computer generated imagery to a live performance of classical music.
- Video maker Guiz de Pessemier has recreated the original 1981 Donkey Kong video game in stop motion.
- The traditional approach to grid design is changing, explains grids guru Mark Boulton in our exclusive video interview.
- From babies in a band to an old guy sweating Skittles, advertising agencies are getting more creative in order to get your attention. Check out these inspirational examples of TV commercials...
- After being introduced to the computer, retired graphic artist Hal Lasko work creates beautiful pointillism and 8-Bit art in MS Paint.
- Featuring a strong Blade Runner vibe, neon-drenched imagery and futuristic technology, Thousandth St is a must-see sci-fi short.
- The much-missed sci-fi series is coming to iOS and Android devices in the summer of 2014.