- Stamp out creative impostor syndrome (but watch out for the Dunning-Kruger effect), campaigns Gary Marshall.
- You have until 9 January to nominate your favourite designers and developers - or yourself!
- Whether you’re designing a page for print, or a website, there are some common principles you can apply to ensure balance.
- The new issue of net magazine is on sale now, looking at new responsive design tools and strategies for extensible design.
- Want to give your site a Christmas makeover? Try these great free icon collections.
- Matt Cynamon of General Assembly drills down five reasons why you should get into UX design - or brush up on your skills.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is a market on the rise and there are ways to use it to fund side projects, says Nick Moules.
- If you've ever fancied getting to grips with a bit of programming and have an hour or so to spare, check out this free online course.
- Making quality type for the web means attention to detail and a passion for the craft. Brian Warren runs through some ideas and lessons learned along the way.
- Makers of visitor registration system Envoy harness the power of CSS to visualise how people can experience the product in action.