- In recent years the cinemagraph has seen a big resurgence as a serious design tool. Emilia McKenzie, creative strategist at Kanoti, examines its increasing use in brand storytelling.
- The first issue of the all-new net magazine is on sale today, and to celebrate we’re offering you the chance to subscribe for two years for the price of one.
- Selling your services and communicating with customers is all about injecting personality into your brand and becoming part of your customers' lives, says Jonathan Brealey.
- This brilliant site promotes zombie drama The Walking Dead by drawing on its comic heritage.
- Edge Animate is a tool in Adobe's Creative Cloud that enables you to quickly produce HTML5 animations to use across mobile, the web or desktop. Here are 10 things you need to know about this cool tool.
- How do you ensure that your ecommerce site gets noticed? Scott McBay from QueryClick outlines some essential SEO techniques
- Branch out and do your own thing - it could end up being your full-time job. Jamie Clarke of Thin Martian offers the benefit of his experience.
- The Sass extend directive can improve your workflow. Nick Walsh explains how to implement the CSS preprocessor component without bloat.
- History Canada's storm-chasing website, built using Flash, enables you to wreak epic destruction in your browser.
- If you want to break those bad habits and get ahead with CSS, make sure you have this set of resources bookmarked.