- Clifford Boobyer is creative director at London-based Firedog Design, which he set up with a friend three years ago. “The market suited small agencies then,” he says.
- Think your data is safe? Paul Hudson suggests you think again...
- Jeeves might have gone, but Ask.com is still a serious player in the search market. Tony Macklin tells us about the new site
- Vignetting, noise and colour saturation are all image imperfections you normally hope to avoid, but not when it comes to lomography. With Photoshop, lomo is just a few steps away, as we show you here
- Rik Lomas shows you all the techniques you need to incorporate AJAX into your site and use the Google Maps API to best effect
- Film producer and director Matt Hanson is a pioneer of digital film. Oliver Lindberg meets him as he embarks on his most ambitious project yet, aiming to use the power of the internet to make a £1m movie and give it away to one million people in a year
- Pod1 is a London-based design agency with a big reputation with clients such as Hi-Tec and Shell. Jen Mie Yoong was one of its first employees and when she’s not doing crockery-breaking headspins at office parties she’s a pretty sharp designer, too.
- Echoing the optimism of early Nineties web culture, Flickr sprung onto the scene in 2004 and became the defining Web 2.0 app. Christian Hall caught up with co-founder Caterina Fake and discovered what the future holds for Flickr
- Photosharing site Zooomr cooked up a storm on the web. Yet, while its features are impressive, the age of its creator is all the more remarkable. Oliver Lindberg hooks up with Kristopher Tate to find out what it’s like to be a teen entrepreneur
- Balwinder Bhatla is art director at the London offices of Agency.com, which is currently running the online campaign to promote BT’s new proprietary VoIP technology, BT Softphone. Among other things, he shares his thoughts about London 2012...