The latest incarnation of Foundation has just been unveiled, and it contains a slew of new features that make it faster and easier to use.
Here are the highlights:
- You can now use the Interchange component to deliver different sections of the page to different devices.
- More support for hardware acceleration, which means smoother animations and transitions.
- A new command line tool.
- A new back-end compiling library, Libsass, which will result in a dramatic speed boost.
- A professional support system, Foundation Business, which will provide consulting, tools and training.
- Brand new documentation, tutorials and a support forum for the Foundation community.
Head over to the Foundation website to find out more.
Words: Tanya Combrinck