Creating realistic CG hair and fur is no easy feat, with even the most experienced of CG artists sometimes finding it a struggle and time-consuming task. But, never fear, help is at hand! Now on sale, the November 2013 issue of 3D World concentrates on this very subject, with a special focus ZBrush.
- VFX artist Mike Griggs explains how to create great hair and fur with any 3D software
- Modeller Daniel Bysted demonstrates how human hair modelling can totally transform characters
- Includes an expert video walkthrough
The issue also includes:
- How Image Engine create robots, environments and more for Neill Blomkamp's Elysium
- Experienced artist Wayne Robson reviews 3ds Max 2014
- Highlights from SIGGRAPH, the world's largest CG event.
- 3 hours of pro video training
...and much more!
3D World 174 is on sale now in these editions:
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition via the 3D World Magazine app
- Google Play edition
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app
- Zinio edition
- Nook edition - Visit the 3D World website for more details
Find out more about the new issue of 3D World here.