We're welcoming in the new year in style with our rundown of the top new web design tools that look set to revolutionise your workflow in 2015.
UXPin for creating and sharing wireframes, Macaw for code-free design, 'Photoshop killer' Affinity Designer... there's a tool to take the pain out of for every design niggle.
We usual, our tutorials section is packed with practical tips and tricks. This issue, find out how to create clickable prototypes in double-quick time using Sketch and InVision and turn your CSS skills to self-publishing.
Fffunction's Pete Coles is on hand to explain some of the great features on offer from Statamic – the flexible, flat-file CMS behind our beautiful new Generate website.
And there's lots more too:
- We ask the likes of Oliver Reichenstein what their New Year's resolutions are
- Three designers go head-to-head to create health food site mockups
- Noah Stokes argues that responsive web design is sucking the soul out of our sites
- We chat to 31Three founder Jesse Bennett-Chamberlain
Lots of ways to buy, lots of ways to save
Whether you own an iPad, use Android or love the feel of print. There are lots of ways in which you can buy your favourite web design magazine.
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition
- Google Play edition
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app
- Zinio edition
- Nook edition
Don't forget to share your net magazine experiences in the comments!