With award winning programs, industry standard tech and great connections, this animation school is one of the world’s best places to study.With award winning programs, industry standard tech and great connections, this animation school is one of the world’s best places to study.
- Discover how the leading VFX facility had to change its pipeline in order to simulate the holographic effects in the sci-fi blockbuster, Ender’s Game.
- Use this great new tool to make papercraft models from your 3D data, says Christian Harries.
- Alex Alvarez has worked on numerous hit movies, including Avatar and Super 8. Here, he goes back to nature to create a realistic-looking environment scene.
- Allegorithmic enhances flexibility and productivity in the latest release of its games texturing tool Substance Designer, says Mike Griggs.
- X-Particles 2.5 makes playing with particles easy, says 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.
- Ugly 3D meshes and untidy wireframes are a thing of the past thanks to new modelling plug-in MeshFusion, says Mike Griggs.
- See fonts come to life in these amazing kinetic typography animations, including music videos, movie tributes and more.
- Bot & Dolly and Gmunk used robots, performers and projection-mapping to create a mesmerising film that was all captured in-camera.
- With the advances in landscape creation software, Mike Griggs says that the world is your oyster.
- With 3D printing currently an incomplete solution, this app helps you do it old-school style.