With award winning programs, industry standard tech and great connections, this animation school is one of the world’s best places to study.With award winning programs, industry standard tech and great connections, this animation school is one of the world’s best places to study.
- Allegorithmic enhances flexibility and productivity in the latest release of its games texturing tool Substance Designer, says Mike Griggs.
- X-Particles 2.5 makes playing with particles easy, says 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.
- Ugly 3D meshes and untidy wireframes are a thing of the past thanks to new modelling plug-in MeshFusion, says Mike Griggs.
- See fonts come to life in these amazing kinetic typography animations, including music videos, movie tributes and more.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman takes a look at Evermotion's comprehensive guide to getting started with arch-viz.
- Bot & Dolly and Gmunk used robots, performers and projection-mapping to create a mesmerising film that was all captured in-camera.
- With the advances in landscape creation software, Mike Griggs says that the world is your oyster.
- With 3D printing currently an incomplete solution, this app helps you do it old-school style.
- In this beautiful intro sequence for FMX, six animated animals are on a mission to get the final piece of the conference logo to its destination.
- Creating realistic and dramatic matte paintings can be challenging. Here some of the best artists in the business share their work, advice and insights.