We are in the midst of the enterprise UX renaissance. Billion-dollar companies are finally seeing the value of design. But enterprise design isn’t as easy as just hiring a bunch of designers and calling it a day.
How do you create a sustainable design culture across continents? How do you overcome years of technical debt? How do you adapt UX principles for business products?
It’s the first event of its size and scale. Each session is laser focused on challenges faced by senior practitioners and UX leaders. Learn from the very best while networking with thousands of peers in the Slack lobby.
Topics include scaling UX, creating design systems, standardizing UX process, improving enterprise usability, evangelizing design culture, overcoming legacy technology, and more.
The webinars are arranged in a single track, featuring experts like:
- Irene Au – Design Partner at Khosla Ventures
- Jeff Veen – Design Partner at True Ventures
- Leslie Witt – Head of UX for Small Business Products at Intuit
- Lou Rosenfeld – Information architecture legend and founder of Rosenfeld Media
- Amanda Linden – Head of Design at Asana
- Andrew Sandler – Director of Product Design, Groupon Merchant
- Rana Chakrabarti – Senior UX Designer at SAP
See you there! And feel free to invite your friends and coworkers. Register now for free, right here.