With the ever-increasing number of applications in the creative sector seamless collaboration and workflow between apps should not be messy and frustrating.
NVIDIA Omniverse (opens in new tab) by PNY (opens in new tab) circumvents problems with multiple app and department collabs by offering an easy-to-deploy, end-to-end collaboration and true-to-reality simulation platform that fundamentally transforms complex production pipelines for studios of any scale.
It’s the suite that every creative department needs, and as part of Vertex 2022 - the ultimate event for 2D and 3D artists - it seems like the perfect opportunity for PNY to walk us through why NVIDIA Omniverse is a must have for those working in the industry, no matter where they are working from. Watch the video above for more info.
In summary, it is an entire suite of tools, including;
- Omniverse Create, for staging beautiful scenes, characters and rendering;
- Omniverse Machinima, where you can put together stunning cinematics in no time at all;
- Omniverse Audio2Face, that syncs up recorded dialogue, which all the nuanced and imbued inflections and emotions, to your animated characters.
- Apart from these apps, NVIDIA Omniverse Connectors that help you live-link programmes together for those working in multiple departments who want to collaborate smoothly, and in real time.
For multiple departments who thrive on collaboration, particularly when someone, or a whole department is working remotely (a normality for most industries today), you need a high-performing and easy-to-work-with platform that individuals feel comfortable relying on, at a distance.
Being remote shouldn’t hinder time and cost, either, nor affect the smoothness in which we work together in real time. Here are four more reasons why you should be considering NVIDIA Omniverse:
01. Reduce costs and waste
Live-sync collaboration, instant viewing of creative iterations ensures less workflow redundancy and waste. Also a ‘Single source of truth’ workflow saves on excessive costs incurred to store massive, redundant file copies.
02. Accelerate Time to Production
Connectors eliminate tedious, linear export-import workflows. One-click to immersive visualisations means clients and reviewers see true-to-reality representations of projects, enabling instant feedback and faster, fewer review cycles.
03. Increase Value of Existing Infastructure
You can solve remote work challenges by easily connecting NVIDIA RTX users across disparate systems, from laptop to workstation and to the data centre. You can also leverage value-add of seamless collaboration to existing, incompatible software.
04. Eliminate Trade-Off Between Productivity and Innovation
Maximise creative iterations at no opportunity cost as teams can see changes instantaneously. This frees you up to take more creative risks with no time or effort sacrificed, leading to improved asset quality.