Work in design? Then you should be reading Computer Arts magazine! Find out why it's the industry-leading title for graphic designers.
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters, and has been inspiring and informing graphic designers and illustrators since 1995.
With both a deluxe print edition and a fully-interactive, bespoke iPad edition, Computer Arts brings you behind-the-scenes access to cutting-edge design projects, in-depth analysis and incisive opinions from the design world's thought leaders, plus the very best new work from the global design community.
Whether it's a shift in creative thinking or a change to the business of design, you can rely on Computer Arts to bring you detailed analysis of the pivotal events. We'll introduce you to the industry’s most exciting trailblazers as well as highlighting the world’s freshest new talent, digging deep to discover what makes each of them special.
Every issue we also handpick the most exciting new design projects from around the world and break them down into their constituent parts to explore the ideas, personalities and influences that combine to deliver work that surprises and delights clients.
In short, if design matters to you as much as it does to us, you need a Computer Arts subscription.
- Nick Carson, editor, email@example.com
- Jo Gulliver, art editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Hardwick, operations editor, email@example.com
- Rich Carter, designer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Design content team
- Tom May, content team lead, email@example.com
- Julia Sagar, commissioning editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sammy Maine, deputy commissioning editor, email@example.com
- Alice Pattillo, staff writer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dominic Carter, staff writer, email@example.com