Building a user-friendly website can be an uphill struggle, as there are plenty of tricky factors to keep in mind. When you're not busy trying to master responsive web design (opens in new tab), you're worrying about which web fonts (opens in new tab) to use. Sometimes it feels like the work never ends.
To help web designers create influential website more easily,
we thought this infographic from SSls.com (opens in new tab) would come in useful. (Or to make it even easier you could use one of the best website builders, of course.)
From recommended layouts to colour scheme guides, typface advice and even mind control techniques, this infographic explores the subtle psychology of persuasive web design. Will you be using these tips in your next build?
[via Design Taxi (opens in new tab)]
Liked this? Read these!
- Choose a website builder (opens in new tab) with these top tools
- The very best WordPress tutorials (opens in new tab)
- Top Chrome extensions (opens in new tab) for designers and devs
- Read our step-by-step guide to user experience (opens in new tab)
- Discover the best user testing (opens in new tab) software