If you're a fan of typography and the movies then you'll love this little Creative Bloq challenge. The font used for a movie title is a carefully considered choice. Needing to capture the film's genre and style, movies that have got it right are as much recognised by title typeface as it is for its genre or actors.
Here we've taken 15 titles from well known films, left just one letter visible and put them into this cool quiz. Question is how many can you guess correctly?
How did you get on?
- 100% – Total film buff. You're amazing! Now go and tell all your friends.
- 76-99% – Big screen brainiac. Excellent work!
- 51-75% – Getting there. But we know you can do better - give it another go.
- 26-50% – Not bad. But not great either. Have another try.
- 0-25% – Not a movie fan? Give our colour quiz a go instead!