Looking for some treats to kick start your creativity in 2017? Or maybe you're in need of some web design inspiration (opens in new tab)? Either way, these six objects of desire are sure to keep you motivated.
02. Citysets (opens in new tab)
Bryn Taylor has designed vector icons based on your favourite cities and generously offered them up for you to use for free.
03. Sugru Rebel Tech Kit (opens in new tab)
Sugru’s Rebel Tech Kit comes with a guide detailing 14 ways you can use this revolutionary mouldable glue to fix, hack or improve your gadgets.
- 10 essential tools for freelance UX designers in 2017 (opens in new tab)
04. DropBox Paper (opens in new tab)
Watch out, Google Docs: DropBox Paper provides a new way to share ideas, give feedback and track tasks.
05. GoPro Karma (opens in new tab)
Capture smooth footage from the skies with the long-awaited GoPro drone, which will land in shops this autumn.
06. Transform (opens in new tab)
Transform is a book for those seeking a new way to embrace the opportunities digital offers.