We are delighted to announce the launch of Professional Photography, the market-leading magazine for professional and enthusiast photographers.
Professional Photography magazine celebrates world-leading professionals and their images through in-depth interviews and extensive photographic portfolios. This 116-page magazine offers reviews of the latest pro kit, inspirational galleries from established and emerging names in photography, plus much much more.
As an exclusive launch offer, you can trial the first 3 issues for just £5.
The first issue (on sale from 15 October) is packed with a fantastic line-up of features including:
- An exclusive interview with Don McCullin to mark his 80th birthday
- A look at Sebastiao Salgado’s latest coffee-table book on... coffee
- Interviews with Dougie Wallace, Danila Tkachenko, Pal Hansen, NK Guy and others
- A report on what’s hot in self-publishing, including an interview with the founder of Blurb
- A round-table discussion on the future of photojournalism from this year’s Perpignan festival
- Plus news, book reviews, exhibition previews and much much more