Learn how to shake up your WordPress site, create responsive videos and make an animated CSS infographic in the new issue of .net magazine.
WordPress is the most commonly used online publishing platform on the planet, and it's becoming a more and more sophisticated tool. In this issue, Shannon Smith presents four ways to improve your WordPress site using the latest development techniques.
- Animate infographics: Val Head brings a web-based infographic to life with CSS
- Build an app with Sencha: Lee Boonstra builds a weather app with Sencha Touch
- The Temple of DOM: Ryan Anklam explains how to face the tests set by IE's DOM
- Create responsive videos: John Surdakowski explains how to create videos for RWD
- 10 golden rules for digital icons: Inclusive technologist Sandi Wassmer guides you through her 10 golden rules for icon design
Our interview this month is with Carl Smith of nGen Works, and we also hear from Erika Hall of Mule Design about her new book. On top of all that, we have our usual mix of inspirational new work, practical advice, informed analysis and thought-provoking comment.
Get the latest issue of .net in your favourite format!
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition
- Google Play edition
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app
- Zinio edition
- Nook edition