The SEO industry is evolving, and Pete Wailes of SEOgadget sees the SEO practitioner of today as a technical project manager who can work with both developers and designers to produce work that's both creatively and technically accomplished. In our main feature this month, Wailes explains the process of creating Google-friendly campaigns and doing SEO the right way.
Elsewhere in the magazine, Jason Cranford Teague has 10 top tips for UX design that will win and keep the trust of your users, and we've tutorials on prototyping, using Sketch, creating a Ghost theme and making emails look great on any device with Ink.
Buy your copy now! (opens in new tab)
Our interview this month is with designer, writer, researcher and closet anthropologist Stephanie Rieger. On top of all that, we have our usual mix of inspirational new work, practical advice, informed analysis and thought-provoking comment.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the latest issue of net magazine now in your favourite format!
How to get hold of net issue 252
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines (opens in new tab) and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition (opens in new tab)
- Google Play edition (opens in new tab)
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app (opens in new tab)
- Zinio edition (opens in new tab)
- Nook edition (opens in new tab)