Vertex, our one-day London event bringing the CG community together, is just two days away.
Packed with inspiring talks from industry pros working across the CG gamut – from games to VFX, VR and more – plus career advice, workshops, portfolio reviews, an expo and more, if you work or play in CG, it’s unmissable.
And the good news? There's more than one ticket option. You can get an Access all Areas pass – or you can book a free ticket...
Here's what an Access All Areas pass will get you into:
- Keynote sessions and seminars from leading CG creatives like Chaos Group Labs director Chris Nichols, Digital Domain founder Scott Ross and Allegorithmic founder Dr Sebastien Deguy.
- Masterclass workshops in game art from Creative Assembly's Danny Sweeney; building CG human models from The Mill's Adam Dewhirst; VR sculpting from Glen Southern and more
- Ask an Artist – pro creatives from the likes of Framestore and Dneg will be on hand to talk through any questions you have
- Networking event – meet the industry's finest artists and expand your contacts book at our one-off networking event
- Portfolio reviews from industry experts
- Exhibition and recruitment fair – get your dream job in CG
If you're a full-time student, you can get your Access All Areas ticket at the discounted rate of £25. Please email email@example.com with your student ID for details on how to book.
However, there is another way to get into Vertex 2018. We're also offering free entrance into the exhibition area, too...
You won't have access to the keynote speakers, seminars or workshops – but you will be able to see some talks, access the Ask An Artist area and more. Just make sure you register for your free ticket.
Here's what you'll have access to at Vertex 2018 with a free ticket:
The Vertex expo hall
If new tech and gear excites you, then this is the place to be at Vertex 2018. Top developers will be on hand to talk about the newest versions of their software and hardware. Many of them will be presenting live, with exciting talks from the likes of Blue Zoo and Maxon. Find out more about these talks here, or head to vertexconf.com to keep up-to-date on the full schedule.
Ask an Artist
Everyone gets stuck from time to time. The internet can help, but there’s nothing like getting some one-on-one time with an industry expert – which is exactly what we have for you. Artists from the likes of Framestore and Dneg will be on hand to help you work out how to overcome any issues you have. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity – and not to be missed.
Doors open at 8:30am on Tuesday 13 March at the Olympia conference centre in West Kensington, London. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet your heroes, further your career and rub shoulders with some of the biggest names in the industry.
Remember: you need to book your free Vertex ticket. Head over to www.vertexconf.com to register, or to buy your Access All Areas pass. And don’t forget there are tickets to suit all – if you're a student, you can get tickets at a discounted rate. See you there!