If you're in need of a little web design inspiration (opens in new tab), we're here to help. Here are six objects of desire for those of you immersed in the world of web design.
01. Plant (opens in new tab)
Version control in design just got really simple thanks to Plant, which integrates seamlessly with Sketch.
02. Client T-shirt (opens in new tab)
Don't wear it to work, but this 'The Client is Always Wrong' T-shirt tickled our funny bones.
03. Lytespark (opens in new tab)
Lytespark is an intuitive, instant platform offering meetings in your own branded video conferencing room.
- The 40 greatest free web fonts (opens in new tab)
04. Digital reality check (opens in new tab)
Rosenfeld Media is launching a new line of books entitled 'Digital Reality Checks'. The first in the series, by Theresa Regli, is on sale now.
05. ZCast (opens in new tab)
Podcasting iOS and web app for ZCast has relaunched with some great new features, including personal landing pages.
06. Designing for Sustainability (opens in new tab)
Designing for Sustainability by Tim Frick explains how to create speedy, user-friendly and energy-efficient digital products and services.
This article was originally published in issue 286 of net magazine, buy it here (opens in new tab).
- The 13 best iPad apps for pro designers (opens in new tab)
- 7 web design dos and don'ts (opens in new tab)
- The 6 best Photoshop tools for web designers (opens in new tab)