Looking for some treats to kick start your creativity? Or maybe you're in need of some web design inspiration (opens in new tab)? Either way, these seven sought-after items are sure to keep you motivated.
01. Cubetto (opens in new tab)
Teach children as young as three the basics of coding with this award-winning wooden robot.
02. Luxury Notebook cover (opens in new tab)
Protect all your latest and greatest ideas from the elements with this beautiful and stylish leather notebook cover from Bellroy. Preloaded with a free notebook, the cover closes magnetically and also includes space for a pen and up to six cards.
03. Demystifying public speaking (opens in new tab)
Lara Hogan shows you how to conquer your public speaking fears and deliver a knockout talk.
04. Noto (opens in new tab)
From Monotype and Google, Noto is a family of typefaces that supports every written language in the world. Wave goodbye to annoying white squares.
05. Gutentag (opens in new tab)
An elegant alternative to complex online calendars, this stamp helps you plan your day.
06. Bear (opens in new tab)
This flexible writing app is perfect for composing, syncing and storing notes on your Apple devices.
07. Unsubscribe (opens in new tab)
Apparently, the average person checks their email 11 times an hour. In this book, Jocelyn K. Glei explains how to regain your focus.
- 3 ways touch is going to change design forever (opens in new tab)
- Learn to master information architecture (opens in new tab)
- 17 brilliant jQuery plugins (opens in new tab)