Disney face masks are soon to be a reality! The ordinary face mask has become the world's most coveted commodity, with more and more countries around the globe advising people to wear one if and when they need to leave the house, so we imagine this massive range of face masks from the House of Mouse will be a huge hit. It's new range of cloth face masks, all inspired by some of Disney's best-loved characters are set to ship out from July onwards, but can be pre-ordered now.
Star Wars fans will be excited to see designs featuring Yoda. Other designs include Mickey and Minnie and characters from Frozen, Monsters Inc and Marvel. All profits from sales, up to one million dollars, will be donated to MedShare.
It's worth noting that the Disney face masks are not medical grade. If you can't wait until July, head over to our where to buy a face mask article, which has retailers with plenty of stock and fast shipping options. Alternatively you could create your own design with our in-depth guide on how to make a face mask (no sewing options available).
- Face masks UK: should you be wearing them and where to buy
- The best fabric to make face masks at home
Where to buy a face mask - quick links
- Etsy.co.uk – a wide range of face masks from just £3.99
- Buff – protective face coverings at low prices
- HYPE – pack of 3 face masks for less than £25, with 100% of profits for the NHS
- Ebay.co.uk –cloth face masks at a super-low prices
- Silkies – pack of 2 protective face masks for less than $20
- Stringking – Cloth masks with CDC-recommendations for just $6.99
- Etsy.com – patterned face masks for as a little at $4
- Los Angeles Apparel - 3 adjustable face masks for only $30
- Sock Cares – cool and funky face masks for only $12