We're half way through our brillliant advent calendar event and the free and discounted gifts galore just keep coming. Simply click on the button below to see what's on offer today...
10 days of FREE learning at lynda.com
From basic training to in-depth instruction and power shortcuts, catch up on the very latest software and skills in graphic design, photography, web design, 3D, animation, and more with a 10-day free trial to lynda.com (opens in new tab). Advance your design skills by mastering logo design, typography, or digital publishing, among dozens of other topics.
Learn anywhere and any time you like with 24/7 access via smartphone, tablet, or computer. Watch an in-depth beginner course to get up to speed with a new program, take an advanced, project-based course designed for pros, or zip through individual videos for a quick answer.
Access your 10-day free trial to lynda.com (opens in new tab)
How to Activate the Trial and Terms
1. Click on the free trial link.
2. Activate the trial from the landing page by selecting a plan type.
- Note: You’ll be asked for your credit card information, but you’ll only be billed if you decide to continue your membership after the trial. Don’t worry; you can cancel your trial at any time, and lynda.com will send you a reminder a couple of days before your trial ends.
- When you activate the trial, you will be automatically charged and refunded $1 for lynda.com to verify your credit card.
- Trial requires smartphone, tablet, or computer with Internet connection to access video courses.
- Valid for new members only.
- Must redeem trial before 25 December 2013.
- Free 2014 calendar template from Ben the Illustrator (opens in new tab)
- Free 3D training from Digital Tutors (opens in new tab) (available until Dec 14)
- 50% off Responsive Web Design training from Happy Cog (opens in new tab)
- 12 FREE fonts from HypeForType (opens in new tab)
- FREE Oh Hai app from ustwo (opens in new tab)