If you love WordPress, you'll be amazed by the new issue of net magazine. That's because we're busy putting together a special issue that will help you refine and sharpen your WordPress skills.
If this sounds up your street, Sunday 5 April is your last chance to subscribe and guarantee your copy. It's pegged to hit the UK newsstand on 16 April and will arrive worldwide one month later.
Here's a special preview of what we have in store...
- Craft perfect WordPress themes – Your complete guide to architecting, building and maintaining WordPress themes.
- Wordpress accessibility – How to ensure your site delivers the most accessible user experience.
- Manage large-scale CSS projects – Harry Roberts exclusively introduces the ITCSS methodology
- Make type work on all devices – Responsive typography primer: ensure text is easy to read on any screen size.
And that's not all! We're also giving away a 100-page WordPress ebook with the next issue.
Inside your WordPress ebook
Called The Ultimate Guide to WordPress, the ebook is packed with tutorials, showcases and features that will help you push you skills further.
Subscribe to get net magazine issue 267
Take out a subscription to net and save up to 60%. You'll receive 13 issues in a 1 year subscription delivered to your door, your device, or both.
Subscribe before 5th April to get issue 267 with our FREE WordPress eBook. Choose your package today (opens in new tab).
How to get hold of net issue 267
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines (opens in new tab) and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition (opens in new tab)
- Google Play edition (opens in new tab)
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app (opens in new tab)
- Zinio edition (opens in new tab)
- Nook edition (opens in new tab)