Are you a freelance creative? Maybe you're a jobbing designer thinking about making the leap into full-time freelance; perhaps you know an illustrator already going it alone...
Computer Arts issue 236 is a freelance special, packed full of essential information, tips and tricks – whether you're thinking about taking the plunge or are already an established freelance professional.
It's a bumper issue packed with bonus content, including 45 minutes of exclusive video tips for boosting your freelance career and a free digital copy of Computer Arts' 116-page sell-out guide to going it alone, The Freelance Handbook.
But you'll need to be quick. Christmas day, 25 December, is your last chance to subscribe to Computer Arts and guarantee your copy of issue 236, Go Freelance.
So go on, give yourself – or a special designer or illustrator – the perfect gift this Christmas. Here's a glimpse at what else is inside the Go Freelance special issue...
Also inside the Go Freelance issue
- 10 steps to freelance success: this month's special report places the spotlight on 10 essential areas of freelance life, with expert advice on everything from invoicing and taxes, to how much to charge, to classic pitfalls to spot and avoid, and more.
- How to land the most lucrative shifts as an in-house freelancer, and how to get more them once you're there
- Need to know: money management for freelancers. The essential tools for taking control of your cashflow.
- Behind the scenes at Arocla Northside - London's buzzing shared studio space and home to some of the UK's most exciting creatives including Mr Bingo, Owen Gildersleeve, Toby Triumph, James Dawe, Ciara Phelan, Sister Arrow, Nous Vous and many others.
- All the hottest new design, illustration and motion graphics work from around the world...