This issue also marks the 20th anniversary of the magazine, which launched in the same year that Hakon Wium Lie published a proposal for Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that would change the web forever.
Through the issue, the great and the good of the web community, including Jeffrey Zeldman, Eric A. Meyer, John Allsopp and others, give their views on what we've learned from the last two decades and where the next 20 years is likely to take the web design industry.
In our Projects section, Dan Nagle explains how to create a modern web UI, Gion Kunx shows you how to create great looking, responsive charts and Mark Llobrera walks through how to build modular content systems in WordPress.
On top of all that, we have our usual mix of inspirational new work, practical advice, informed analysis and thought-provoking comment. Don't miss this great (and collectible) issue!
How to get hold of net issue 261
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines (opens in new tab) and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition (opens in new tab)
- Google Play edition (opens in new tab)
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app (opens in new tab)
- Zinio edition (opens in new tab)
- Nook edition (opens in new tab)