CSS has been with us for a long time now, but there are still new tricks and techniques to get excited about. In this issue Craig Grannell has assembled 25 favourite tips from some of the top CSS experts in the industry that are sure to challenge and inspire you.
Our interview this month is with none other than Ethan Marcotte, the person who coined the term "responsive web design" in his A List Apart article in 2010. He spoke to Martin Cooper about the origins of those ideas, designing sustainably and responsibly, and what he's going to do next.
Buy your copy now! (opens in new tab)
We also have fantastic advice from Tom Dougherty, whose feature on working with clients sets out a process that will help you avoid common trouble spots. In our tutorial section we look at using ems for better responsive websites, creating icons in Fireworks, writing a custom Yeoman generator to for working faster on big projects, using pixi.js for 2D rendering, and more. On top of all that, we have our usual mix of inspirational new work, practical advice, informed analysis and thought-provoking comment.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the latest issue of net magazine now in your favourite format!
How to get hold of net issue 253
- Printed magazine via My Favourite Magazines (opens in new tab) and good newsagents (on sale in 4-6 weeks' time outside the UK)
- Newsstand for iOS edition (opens in new tab)
- Google Play edition (opens in new tab)
- Kindle Fire HD edition via the Amazon Appstore app (opens in new tab)
- Zinio edition (opens in new tab)
- Nook edition (opens in new tab)