Getting down to work is hard. Whether you spend your days in an office or working from home (opens in new tab), finding focus on a new project, a logo design (opens in new tab), for example, can be difficult when there are so many distractions. Thankfully a new desk called The Edge (opens in new tab) is here to maximise your productivity.
While it might look like a cross trainer that's been put out to pasture, The Edge is a carefully designed evolution of traditional workspaces. By prioritising comfort and practicality, creators Marc Rosenberg, Steve and Jeff Rehkemper, and Jeff Jones have created a complete system that will make working easier for artists and designers.
Capable of being set up in ten seconds, The Edge can be folded flat for easy storage. Taking its name from a patented groove that runs around the perimeter of the desk, The Edge can also be equipped with accessories like an iPad clip and cup holder.
See how anyone can benefit from The Edge in the video below, and if you like what you see be sure to support the project on its Kickstarter page (opens in new tab).
Liked this? Read these!
- Read our selection of the finest free ebooks (opens in new tab) for designers
- We reveal the best desk exercises (opens in new tab)
- How to become an art director (opens in new tab)
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- Pro tips to create an inspirational mood board (opens in new tab)