Every day we choose a 'font of the day (opens in new tab)' from the best paid-for and free fonts (opens in new tab) we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts (opens in new tab) on Twitter. Now we're going to take a little ad break and below it you'll find today's selection!
Sk-Modernist by Sean Kane
Minimal, clean typeface Sk-Modernist was created by designer Sean Kane (opens in new tab). "The aim of the typeface was to create an amalgamation of a modern Grotesk, like Helvetica, with a simpler geometric style, like Avant Garde," Kane comments on his website.
"Sk-Modernist has been designed specifically for the digital age, each letterform being optically adjusted using a mathematical system rather than the traditional typographers eye. This approach has resulted in a typeface that displays exceptionally well in digital mediums."
Sk-Modernist is available to download for free via Sean Kane's website (opens in new tab).
Liked this? Read these!
- See some stunning examples of kinetic typography (opens in new tab)
- Check out these artistic tattoo fonts (opens in new tab)
- Illustrator tutorials (opens in new tab): amazing ideas to try today!
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- We reveal the best web fonts (opens in new tab) for your site