Making the leap from learning how to draw (opens in new tab) in a journal to inking someone's actual skin is a big step. But it's something every tattooist has to do if they want to produce inspirational tattoo art (opens in new tab). Fortunately the process has got easier thanks to this journal filled with pictures of body parts.
Designed by owner of product design and consultancy agency Hundred Million, Kelvin Dodds, the Tattoo Notebook (opens in new tab) contains 100 pages of high res flesh photos (don't worry, it doesn't include any rude bits.)
Printed on quality matte paper, the Tattoo Notebook is the perfect way to indulge your inner Sailor Jerry. Simply choose whether to draw on an arm, hand, back or belly, then start sketching. Who knows, maybe this notebook will help you on the way to inking tattoos for real?
Check out more of our art posts:
- How to draw a bear (opens in new tab)
- How to improve your character drawing (opens in new tab)
- How to choose the right drawing tools (opens in new tab)
- How to draw manga (opens in new tab)
- How to get started with ink drawing (opens in new tab)
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- Free tattoo fonts (opens in new tab) for designers