Whether you're already creating for virtual reality (VR) or thinking about VR as your next career move, these podcasts with top professionals have plenty of information and stories to inspire you.
01. Travel and VR (opens in new tab)
Eric Hanson, a co-founder of xRez (opens in new tab), talks travel VR and how he's been travelling the globe taking high-resolution photos that are turned into VR experiences.
02. VR for VFX (opens in new tab)
Justin Denton has done extensive work in VR content creation, including 360 stereo video content, both live action and CG, while at Legend VR (opens in new tab).
03. VR and arch-viz (opens in new tab)
Renowned architecture firm Herzog & De Meuron (opens in new tab) in Basel, Switzerland, discuss how VR and technology have changed the way they design.
04. VR technology (opens in new tab)
Tristan Salomé and Matthieu Labeau discuss their work at Nozon (opens in new tab), where they are developing a new way to get very high-quality pre-rendered VR with six degrees of freedom.
05. VR and video games (opens in new tab)
David Chontos of Psyop discusses how his passion for VR led to video game studio Psyop (opens in new tab), maker of Clash of Clans, starting its own VR department.
- Why VR could be a game-changer in the architecture industry (opens in new tab)
- VR: is it the future of design? (opens in new tab)
- Are you excited about VR? (opens in new tab)