If web design and/or development is your thing, you don't want to miss generate, the leading web conference, which returns to New York on 24 April. Today we're giving away three pairs of All Access generate tickets to six lucky winners, who will be chosen at random on Wednesday 17 April 2019.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, all you have to do is simply fill out this entry form below. Deadline for entries is 9pm (EST) on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
About generate NYC
- Event Venue: TKP New York Conference Center
- After Party: The Terrace YOTEL, New York
- Date: April 24-25, 2019
generate NYC will take place on 25-25 April 2019. Head to the TKP New York Conference Center for two days of inspirational workshops and talks, plus plenty of networking opportunities with like-minded web designers and developers.
Choose from a one-day workshop pass, conference day ticket or go all out with a two-day All Access Pass to get the best from all our amazing speakers. The schedule includes a keynote session from Josh Clark, who will tell you why 'AI is your new design material', and Jen Simmons explaining why 'Everything you know about web design just changed'.
Day one: Workshops (24 April)
Benefit from a day long-long session, allowing you to dive into the detail on your chosen subject. Choose from a menu of three great workshops:
- Workshop 1: Advanced CSS for Modern Applications with Miriam Suzanne
- Workshop 2: Objet-Oriented UX: Simplify your pixels ad your process with Sophia Prater
- Workshop 3: Making Design Systems Work with Ben Callahan and Kasey Bonifacio
Day two: Conference (25 April)
Gain insight into the new trends and technologies that are impacting the web design industry through our series of talks by leading experts. Plus enjoy plenty of opportunities to network with likeminded professionals, make new friends and catch up with old ones.
- Josh Clark - Keynote: AI Is Your New Design Material
- Miriam Suzanne: Dynamic CSS: Layouts & Beyond
- Sam Richard (Google): Design System Magic with Houdini
- Irene Pereyra: Getting Personal Projects Made
- Sophia Prater: UX For Lizard Brains – why humans are confused and what we can do about it
- Adekunle Oduye: Rapid Prototyping with Gatsby
- Aaron Irizarry: Groundwork: Building Foundations for High Performing Teams
- Jen Simmons – Closing Keynote: Everything You Know About Web Design Just Changed
Following these sessions the conference day closes with a networking after party at the super-stylish Terrace YOTEL, New York.
For more information and to book passes to generate NYC please visit www.generateconf.com