When they're not battling with web fonts (opens in new tab) or testing the user experience (opens in new tab), web designers have to deal with possibly the biggest challenge facing creatives everywhere: clients from hell.
To give you an idea of the agony that nightmare clients give designers, artists and writer Matthew Inman (him of The Oatmeal (opens in new tab) fame) created this frankly too true to life comic.
This might be a vintage piece of internet hilarity, but if clients keep insisting that 'edgy' is a valid phrase that web designers can work with, then this comic is always going to have an audience. How many of the comic's horrible scenarios can you relate to?
Liked this? Read these!
- Top Chrome extensions (opens in new tab) for designers and devs
- Free WordPress themes (opens in new tab) for creating blogs, portfolios and more!
- Choose a website builder (opens in new tab) with these top tools
- Behold the very best in website templates (opens in new tab)
- The web designer's guide to responsive web design (opens in new tab)