With such busy schedules to keep, you might not have had the chance to catch up on this week's biggest design news stories. Lucky for you, we've rounded them up in this handy little list that'll make sure you get to the good stuff, quickly.
01. 20 Christmas gift ideas for graphic designers (opens in new tab)
Christmas is fast approaching. Looing for a gift for the graphic designer in your life? You'll be sure to find something on this list. Need a present for the web designer (opens in new tab), 3D (opens in new tab) or digital artist (opens in new tab) in your life? Never fear, we've got a load of ideas for them too!
02. Pantone's colour of the year is, er, two colours (opens in new tab)
Pantone has announced its 2016 Colour of the Year – and it's confused everyone. Because for the first time ever, the global colour authority has picked a combination of two colours for the year ahead. Find out why, and what they are, here (opens in new tab).
03. Adobe bids farewell to Flash Pro (opens in new tab)
Adobe moved still further away from the 'Flash' name this week by officially ditching its Creative Cloud authoring tool, Flash Professional. It's replacement is Animate CC – find out all the details here (opens in new tab).
04. Game Boy console reimagined (opens in new tab)
What 30- or 40-something doesn't miss the Game Boy? That's why Munich-based creative Florian Renner (opens in new tab) decided to embark on a concept design, updating the Game Boy for 2015. Check it out here (opens in new tab).
05. Kickstarter launches most affordable 3D printer yet (opens in new tab)
The Rever could be the most affordable 3D printer yet, with creators Qubea describing it as "the world's first affordable, safe family 3D printer". Find out more here (opens in new tab).
06. McDonald's myths busted (opens in new tab)
07. Illustrations reveal life of an Uber driver (opens in new tab)
Have you ever wondered what it's like to actually work for Uber? Wonder no more, as this illustrated journal showcases the experiences of an Uber driver. Check it out here (opens in new tab).
08. Generate shortlisted for design conference award (opens in new tab)
We're overjoyed to see that they've shortlisted our web design event, Generate Conference (opens in new tab) for their Creative Market Awards 2015. But of course, we need your votes to win. Please cast your vote here (opens in new tab): we'll be your best friend!
Like this? Read these!