The classic Moleskine notebook has been updated for the twenty first century in the latest iPhone 6 case.
Though the Italian book makers became synonymous with avid scribbler Oscar Wilde and frantic doodler Pablo Picaso, this new addition is a harmony of old and new – a slick functionality and a classic design.
- Buy it in the UK (opens in new tab)
- Buy it in the US (opens in new tab)
The concept is simple. Combine the analogue feel of the Moleskine, bound by its black elastic band, with the latest technology in smartphones.
There's a compartment that can house the extra small Moleskine Volant journal, and credit cards, into its fabric, whilst your iPhone 6 sits opposite in a rubberised shell, surrounded by a suede lining.
This may very well me the iPhone 6 case of choice for all the modern Wildes and Picassos out there.
Like this? Read these:
- DeviantArt releases free mobile art app (opens in new tab)
- Illustrator tutorials (opens in new tab): amazing ideas to try today!
- Great examples of doodle art (opens in new tab)