Custom playing cards come in all sorts of strange themes, but this Facebook deck based around marketing insights is one of the more experimental designs (opens in new tab) we've come across. With slick illustrations and boxed in packaging with a crisp geometric design (opens in new tab), these cards both reflect the social media site's aesthetic and tell an insightful story.
Realised by London-based creative agency Human After All (opens in new tab), this bespoke decks of playing cards reveals Facebook's annual marketing insights. Over 1,000 decks were distributed to the main agencies who work with Facebook.
The social media giant chose to work with Human After All when they discovered the agency's amazing Cult Movie Cards (opens in new tab), and it's easy to see why. Finished off with stunning illustrations, these cards turn dry data into something beautiful that you can play with.
Liked this? Read these!
- Get the very best free vector art (opens in new tab) for your projects
- The beginner's guide to flat design (opens in new tab)
- Discover these mind bending examples of trompe l'oeil (opens in new tab)
- These website templates (opens in new tab) will transform your homepage
- How to become an art director (opens in new tab)